Aviation Electronics Group is headed by Director under the administrative control of ADG (HQ)
Role & Functions
Aviation Electronics (AE) Group of HQ DGAQA is responsible for following functions :
- To monitor and supervise QA functions at ORDAQA Ghazibad, Hyderabad and ALISDA, Bangalore.
- To process the proposals of AFQMS of above field establishments.
- Consultation on Type Test Schedule and participation in Type Testing for the projects dealt by HQ.
- Active involvement during following stages of procurement of airborne and ground electronics systems by IAF, Army, Navy and Coast Guard as per the procedures defined in DPP and DPM:
- To deliberate and decide, in consultation with DG, on QA related policy matters and issue QA Directives/Guidelines accordingly.
- Vetting of QRs as a member of SEPCs.
- Vetting of RFP.
- Participation in TEC and CNC
- Vetting of Contracts
- Vetting/Approval of ATPs & Participation in PDIs
- Participation in Scaling Committee Meeting
All projects related to Airborne and related Ground Electronics Equipments for Military Aviation
Name of FEs/Detachments
- ORDAQA, Ghaziabad
- ORDAQA (HAL), Hyderabad
- ALISDA, Bangalore (including OAQA (BEL), ORDAQA, CABS and ORDAQA, ADE)