Armament Group is headed by Director under the administrative control od ADG (HQ)
Role & Function
Armament Group of HQ DGAQA is responsible for following functions:
- Review/vetting of SQR (ASQR, PSQR, GSQR,) w.r.t. Quality Assurance aspects.
- Vetting of RFPS, Tech Spec and QAP/ATP.
- Participate in TEC, CNC, PDI and JRI as per the DPM and DPP.
- Participate in defect investigation of indigenous and imported air armament stores.
- Liaisoning with OFB and FEs for implementing policy decisions applicable to ordnance factories..
- QA coverage for trade firms and life extension of Air Armament stores.
- Member in SEPCs
- Vetting of Contracts
- AHSP for Air Armament stores. It has drawing particulars & specifications for indigenous air armament stores mostly developed through armament research development establishment (ARDE), HEMRL, DRDO Pune and old imported stores. Work/ function is to ammend and issue of drawings and specification as approved by RCMA, digitization of drawings and specifications, issue of drawings and specifications as demanded from sirvice HQ/ Ordnance Factory Board/ trade firms
Name of FEs/Detachments
AQAW (A) Khamaria Detachments :
- Cossipore, kolkata
- GCF/GIF jabalpur
RDAQA (A) Kirkee,Pune Detachments :
- AQA Dehuroad
- ARDE Pune
- HEMRL, Pune
RDAQA, GW&M, Hyderabad
DGAQA, Ministry of Defence