The nominated Grievance officer of DGAQA is responsible for redressal of grievances received from individual through online- CPGRAMS Portal / written to Organisation through - mail.
- Received grievances are acknowledged to the individual.
- Received grievances are put up to ADG ,Hqrs and DG, AQA for information and instructions, if any.
- The grievance is forwarded to Admin group at Hqrs and concerned Field establishment for the reply/ report.
- The action taken report from concerned field establishment / admin group is forwarded to individual.
- The reply to higher authorities in Ministry is forwarded through CPGRAMS.
- Grievances to be addressed within 30 days from the received date on CPGRAMS portal and within 60 days if received directly.
Shri Mahendra Singh, Director
Standby officer : Shri Navneet Kumar Dua, Joint Director
Pnone no. 011-23014922/ 23793779
Fax no. 011-23016213