DGAQA/Vigilance Cell plays a key role in addressing various issues relating to Govt's drive against corruption as far as it relates to DGAQA Organisation.
- The routine functioning of DGAQA/Vigilance Cell is guided by several policies, rules, guidelines, administrative work ethics and principle of natural justice. In that a host of activities are conducted and issues are addressed.
- Taking immediate action on complaints regarding corrupt practices, misconduct, irregularities.
- Initiation and processing of individual vigilance cases.
- Detailing of Vigilance Officer for each and every Field units.
- Dealing with revision/review of petitions, appeals and representations in vigilance cases.
- Review of Rules/policies/guidelines in order to eliminate corruption.
- Surprise/Vigilance Check Registers are periodically received and put up to DGQA with specific observations. In event of any irregularities, such things are resolved by taking remedial measures.
- Feedback/inputs on queries raised by CVC during Annual Zonal Review Meeting with CVOs are provided to MOD on various aspects such as Public Procurement/works, e-procurement/e-payment, complaints, monthly reports, quarterly reports, half yearly reports and electronic file tracking system.
ADG (Vig Cell)
Name:- Jitendra Kumar
Designation:- Additional Director General (Head Quarter)
Location:- Room No. 730, 7th Floor, ‘A' Block,
Defence Offices Complex, KG Marg, New Delhi-110 001
Tel. No:- 011-23031402