Terms & Condition to providing DGAQA Test Facilities to Private Entities
1. Test Facility
The list of test facilities which can be made available to private entities for testing of materials/sub–systems/equipment are as per the list placed at Annexure 'A' (100 KB) along-with nodal officers to facilitate this activity.
2. Registration of Private Entities for Use of Test Facilities
A private entity already registered in company’s Approved Vendor Directory (AVD) of DPSU’s can directly avail the test facilities of DGAQA. The credentials/track record of approved venders as well as new private entity shall submit the following documents :
- Company Profile.
- Income Tax Return for last 3 years.
- Audited balance sheet/P&L Statement for last 3 years.
3. Procedure to Avail the Test Facilities by a Private Entity
- A registered private entity shall submit the end use certificate, Non disclosure declaration form along with the Test facility request.
- The items/sub system meant for defence applications will only be tested.
- The Nodal agency in respective DGAQA unit will study the technical specs of the test to be carried out.
- The slot availability along with quote will be communicated to the vendors in case the available test facilities are capable of meeting the technical requirements.
- The private entity shall place Service Order including acceptance of payment terms as per the quote and handover the at the DGAQA Premises to carry out the test(s).
- The test(s) will be carried out as per standard procedures by DGAQA personnel only.
- The test reports along with the job will be handed over to the private entity.
4. General Terms & Conditions
- The test services to private entities will be made available, only in case of spare capacity, over and above meeting the internal needs.
- All transportation of job (including loading/unloading) from/to DGAQA testing premises is the responsibility of the private entity
- Personnel from private entities to produce proof of Identity/authorization letter.
- Inspection of the job will be done by security staff before moving the job to /from DGAQA premises
- The testing charges are fixed at nominal rates taking into account all direct & setup costs (generally on hourly basis) (Annexure ‘A’)
- The Hourly Rate indicated in the list, are for Budgetory purpose only. The rates may vary and the actual rates will indicated in the quote, furnished by the respective field establishments
- The test charges are applicable for standard test procedures. In case of any additional tests, charges will be suitably modified depending on the job specifications
- Applicable charges exclusive of VAT/Service/other taxes
- For cancellation of allotted slot, 25% of the testing charges will be forfeited
- DGAQA will not be responsible for loss/damage to the equipment/instrument while carrying out the test(s)
- If any damage occurs to equipment/property/personnel resulting from the testing of the job of private entity, the private entity should bear the expenses in repair/replacement of the facility. All necessary insurance coverage for the job shall be the responsibility of the private entity
5. Other Misc Details
||Clearance for Airborne Stores
||Brief on Testing and Certification Procedure in Military Aviation Sector
||Guidelines for QTP & ATP of Ground Equipements
||Compendium Environment Test Facility
Final approved SOP for allotment of Ranges 13.6.17 (736 KB)